We are looking for our client, a large media holding that provides 70+ digital-related products and services, a candidate
for Russian Speaking Machine Learning Specialist Role.
One of the main directions of work is data evaluation. We are looking for native English speakers who speak Russian
(as a foreign language or as a second native). You will need to classify the data, evaluate the correctness of the
translation, and perform other similar tasks.
The main goal of this project is to train machine translations with algorithms that will help to make machine translations
better in the future.
What to do:
• post and classify data in English and Russian;
• evaluate the correctness of the translation.
We are waiting for you to be:
• competent and attentive to details;
• responsible and capable of monotonous translation assessment work;
• know Russian at a level not lower than B2;
• have a computer with reliable and fast internet access.
It will be a plus if you:
• you are an open-minded person, especially in areas related to working with content;
• know other foreign languages at Intermediate level and above.
• work at any convenient time and from any place. Usually it takes for about 10-12 hours a week to cope with the task
• payment based on the number of completed tasks. The average amount of remuneration is 17$ per hour. The total
amount depends on your execution speed, complexity and the number of tasks completed in a month. There is no
It is a perfect opportunity to have a part-time job and to improve your Russian language skills!